October 23 2018
Works9to9 Coworking Space in Nelson Manickam road
Co-working office space
- Co-working is a style of work
that involves a shared working environment, often an office, and independent
- Unlike in a typical office environment, those co-working are usually
not employed by the same organization.
- Typically it is attractive to
work-at-home professionals, independent contractors, or people who travel
frequently who end up working in relative isolation.
- Co-working is also the social
gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who
share values, and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from
working with people who value working in the same place alongside each other.
- Co-working offers a solution
to the problem of isolation that many freelancers experience while working at
home, while at the same time letting them escape the distractions of home.
- A pleasant working environment can
really make a difference to your employees’ morale and is usually just a matter
of thinking about your employees needs.